The thermal conductivity of lightweight aerated concrete slabs is only 0.13w / (m • k), and its thermal insulation performance is 10 times that of ordinary concrete, which is a good building material with good thermal insulation performance.
Thermal insulation and energy saving
The lighter and nanometer energy-saving temperature plate has a thermal conductivity of 0.082w / (m • k), which can better control the moisture content of the material, so that using a single material at the same time is relatively light, heat-insulating, and hydrophobic and breathable performance. It is more suitable for the energy-saving insulation of existing buildings that have higher requirements for fire resistance or wall breathing function to transform the exterior and exterior thermal insulation of new buildings.
AAC pannel construction
First, prepare the materials
3. AACシート、メーカーのサポート器具、モルタル、シーラント。AACシートモデルは150 * 600mmです。
1. According to the construction schedule, arrange the production and supply plan of the board, and the road should be smooth, smooth and the site where the board is stacked when the board enters the site. When transporting AAC boards, it is advisable to use multiple bales for vertical stacking and bundling. When hoisting, a nylon sling with a width of ≥50mm should be used to lift the bottom. It is forbidden to use a steel wire rope to lift the bottom directly.
2. According to the architectural drawings and structural drawings, the plane layout and node design of the plate wall are completed.
3. The site of the other side of the AAC board shall be level and free of standing water. When stacking, the wooden blocks shall be laid below. The stacking height shall be ≤1m per layer and the height of each stack shall be ≤2m. Covering measures shall be taken during outdoor storage to prevent rain and snow from getting wet and polluted. And check in detail whether the specifications, quantity, quality, etc. meet the design requirements. If there is any breakage or serious damage, do not use it.
4. Flick horizontal control line and vertical control line.
5. The layout of AAC board installation should be made before construction. Based on the construction drawings, familiarize with the dimensions and practices of each part, and the relationship between the corners and other parts.
Construction technology of AAC sheet
Positioning and laying-out → Installation of sheet metal in place → Installation of connecting pieces → Adjustment of verticality and flatness → Board seam treatment → Cleaning → Acceptance
1. Positioning and laying-off: According to the project floor layout and on-site positioning axis, the technicians determine the installation position line of the sheet wall.
2. AAC plate installation in place: The plate is manually raised and moved to the installation position, and the upper and lower ends of the plate are temporarily fixed with wooden wedges (the lower part can be used for the anti-corrosion paint template). A gap of 10-20mm is required on both sides. The gaps were filled with polymer mortar. The width of the panel must not be less than 200mm.
3. Install the connector: After the board is in place, install a U-shaped card or a unidirectional pipe card according to the position line of the spring wall. One card at the top of each board is connected to the concrete with a nail.
4. Adjustment of verticality and flatness: Check the flatness of the wall with a ruler of 2 meters and hang the verticality with a wire hammer and a ruler of 2 meters.
5. AAC board seam treatment: the gap between the lower end of the board and the floor is filled with 1: 3 cement mortar or adhesive, and the gap between the upper end of the board and the bottom of the beam and the wall is filled with polymer mortar. Adhesive mortar is hung on both sides of the protrusions between the boards, and the board is pushed into the groove to squeeze the pulp to a high fullness. Slight damage to the surface can be compensated with mortar.
6. Cleaning up: The working site on the day needs to be cleaned up before work: the worksite is cleaned up.
7. Acceptance: The slab wall that has been installed shall be reported to the supervisor, Party A, and the management company for acceptance. After the acceptance is passed, the next procedure can be constructed.
1. A group of 4-5 persons is used to transport by handcart, autoclaved aerated concrete slabs are transported horizontally, and unilateral support transport is strictly prohibited. Relevant fixtures should be used for lifting, and flexible nylon straps should be used for the sling.
2. Remove the scum and floor ash that are attached to the grass roots with a duster or wire brush, and then clean the floating soil with a broom.
3. Put the line according to the drawing before construction, and pop up the vertical control line and horizontal control line to control the verticality and flatness of the entire wall surface; release the doorline position line to install the door.
4. During the installation, one worker installed the autoclaved aerated concrete slab by hand, and another worker fixed the autoclaved aerated concrete slab in the corresponding position.
5. Each autoclaved aerated concrete slab is connected to the main structure with a connecting piece. Board-to-board mortar should be embedded in order to squeeze out the mortar when docking. Add fiber webs to the seams between boards to reduce cracking.
6. Row board: The use width of the outer wall board is more than 300mm (the width of the inner wall partition board is more than 200mm). When the width is insufficient, the adjacent board should be cut out for adjustment. Narrow slabs should not be placed on the edge of the hole, it should be placed on the edge of the column or between the whole plate, as far as possible to install the plate from the hole to both sides. According to the size of the wall, properly arrange the installation of flat row boards to reduce the amount of on-site cutting as much as possible. According to the height of the wall panel, the clearance height of the structure and the size of the openings of the doors and windows, the blocks of the facades and sections should be arranged to avoid waste.
7. Mix 801 construction glue and cement sand to make a thick paste (the ratio of cement to sand is 1: 3) for later use.
Fix the 1.5mm thick U-shaped card with M8 expansion bolts at the root according to the control line, the spacing is 600, the card is flat with the board, move the mortared wall board to the installation position, stand up to the baseline, one person will use an iron crowbar Pry up the bottom of the wallboard, and force the crowbar to put the wallboard into the U-shaped card, so that the caulking cement mortar overflows from the joints, so that the mortar is full and squeezed tightly, and then scrape the Caulking cement mortar, correction wallboard.