(1) How many installation methods are there for AAC interior wall panels? How to fix it?
The installation of AAC interior wall panels is divided into horizontal mounting panels and vertical mounting panels, and both ends are usually fixed.
The commonly used fixing methods of AAC interior wall panels are U-shaped clamping method, pipe clamping method and hook bolt method. The hook bolt method is mainly used in steel structure engineering because it requires welding.
(2) How to deal with the joints of AAC internal wall panels and beam-column panels?
AAC interior wall panels and beam-column panels and other structural joints are divided into surface treatment and board seam treatment. Surface treatment is to add a 200mm wide alkali-resistant grid cloth (100mm on each side) at the joint when scraping putty on the surface. For plate joint treatment, a gap of 10-20mm is left at the joint. When the span is small (≤6m), the joint is compacted with bonding mortar; when the span is large (>6m), to prevent temperature shrinkage and deformation, use in the joint Foaming agent filling (change the foaming agent to rock wool when there is a fire protection requirement).
(3) About the waterproof problem of the bathroom and kitchen partition wall
It can be treated with waterproof technology according to conventional design requirements, such as TS coil, SBS coil, polyurethane coating, etc.
(4) Regarding the grooving of hydropower embedded pipelines (boxes) and pipelines
When the water and electricity pipelines need to be embedded in the construction, the longitudinal slotting can be directly adopted. Because the two layers of steel mesh are arranged in the slab, it can also be slotted laterally at a small distance. When grooving, you should first cut out the outline with a cutting machine, not directly with a chisel. After laying the pipe, use polymer mortar or adhesive to wipe it firmly.
Because the junction box or distribution box needs to open large holes when the board can be punched through as needed, after the installation is completed, it can be smoothed with polymer mortar or adhesive.
(5) About the handling of tiles or other small veneer items on the wall
In the bathroom, kitchen or exterior wall, tiles or other small veneer decorations are often needed. You can first brush a line of acrylic emulsion (107 glue) on the board, and then apply 2～3㎜ interface agent (or plain cement slurry). Then paste it with tile or jewelry adhesive.
(6) Regarding the handling of heavy objects hanging on the wall (such as water heaters, wash basins, radiators, indoor and outdoor air conditioners, etc.)
100mm thick AAC board can hang 120kg at a single point.
Lightweight hanging parts, hooks, etc. on the wall can be directly fixed by self-tapping nails; heavy objects (washbasins, radiators, water heaters, wash basins, wall cabinets, indoor and outdoor air conditioners, etc.) installed on the wall can be expanded ≥10 Bolt or through bolt (transmitting force to the wall) fixed.
(7) The form of sheet interface can be divided into
1. Flat mouth: Adhesive bonding, easy to crack, rarely used.
2. C-shaped mouth: double grooves, expressed as two C-shaped forming a circular core column, with upper and lower reinforcements and grouting in the middle. The advantage is good structural performance. The disadvantage is that the process is complicated, the construction is inconvenient, and the grouting is prone to be not dense or even broken, and the surface cannot be inspected.
3. T-shaped mouth: the concave-convex groove interface, the sides are squeezed to fit each other after beating, with good integrity and structure, easy to construct, and the most widely used (Tianyu AAC board currently mainly produces T-shaped mouths).
4. L-shaped mouth: mainly used for floor and roof slabs.