As a new product to replace cement mortar, gypsum mortar plastering has the strength of traditional cement, and is more environmentally friendly and durable than cement, with strong adhesion, not prone to chalking, cracking, hollowing, etc., and is easier to use Cost is lower. So what is the construction process of gypsum mortar plastering? Let’s take a look at the construction method of gypsum mortar plastering.
1. Primary treatment
(1) Before construction, clean up dust, oil stains, dirt, spacers and other impurities on the surface of the base layer in advance;
(2) The concave and convex parts and openings on the grassroots level should be handled clearly and kept flat and firm;
(3) The gap between the door and window frame and the wall should be embedded and dense according to the doors and windows of various materials;
(4) Moisten the base layer with water in advance, and pay attention to no clear water on the surface before plastering;
(5) Start to make corners around the walls, doors, windows and pillars.
2. Construction technology
(1) Determine the plastering sequence, first up and down, starting from the doorway, and working continuously on the entire wall;
(2) Ordinary concrete ceiling can be plastered with plastering gypsum once;
(3) Set signs or bars according to the flatness of the wall base; the distance of the vertical bars should be 1.2-1.5 meters, and the width of the bars should be 0.03-0.05 meters;
(4) If the plastering thickness is less than 0.05 meters, you can directly use gypsum mortar for plastering. If the thickness is more than 0.05 meters, you can directly use the light bottom layer for primer, and then use the surface layer to plaster the plaster;
(5) Apply gypsum mortar to the base layer according to the design thickness, and then use the H-shaped ruler and scraper to stick to the standard bar, and scrape the flat layer of dust up and down;
(6) Calender with a trowel, and then use a ruler to check the flatness of the wall;
(7) After plastering, pay special attention to timely cleaning the relevant positions;
(8) When plastering with plaster and mortar, clean up the floor ash, pay attention to good ventilation after calendering, and avoid washing the finish with water. After the construction, remember to clean the plastering tools in time.