Prefabricated building refers to a building whose structural system, peripheral protection system, equipment and piping system, and interior system are mainly integrated with factory-produced parts and components. Through the integration of four major systems, the building can achieve complete function and excellent performance .
Prefabricated buildings emphasize standardized design, factory production, assembly construction, integrated decoration, information management and intelligent applications.
The prefabricated building adopts the form in which the equipment pipeline is separated from the main structure, the tube wells are arranged in a centralized manner, and the dry construction method is used for convenient inspection and maintenance.
Compared with traditional cast-in-situ hospital buildings, prefabricated hospital buildings have the following characteristics:
1. Standard design Standardization, modularization, generalization, large space design, multiple specifications with few specifications;
2. Factory production Generalized and large-scale production, good quality, standardized parts and components interface;
3. On-site assembly On-site assembly, dry construction, short construction cycle, small interference and little pollution;
4. Separation of pipelines The main structure is separated from the equipment pipelines for quick maintenance and replacement;
5. Engineering management EPC integrated management, reasonable control of quality, safety, progress and cost;
6. Intelligent application Applying Internet and Internet of Things technology to improve management and service quality.
The exterior protection system is a combination of AAC exterior walls, roofs, exterior doors and windows, and other parts of the building. It is used to separate the whole parts of the building from the indoor and outdoor environment. The system emphasizes integrated design, advocates the integration of decoration and thermal insulation materials, and meets the requirements of earthquake resistance, impact resistance, fire resistance, watertightness, airtightness, sound insulation, thermal performance and durability. Structural performance requirements. Systematically address building needs, and quality is more controllable, ensuring building performance and improving building durability.