After the autoclaved aerated concrete block is used for dry construction, the building system has strong adaptability, convenient masonry and flexible assembly, and has no strict requirements on the plane and space changes of the building, and can meet the needs of architectural design changes. In addition, the cost of producing blocks is low, the production process is simple, and the product has good durability, heat preservation, moisture resistance, heat insulation and other properties. In addition, local materials in the region can be fully utilized according to local conditions. The use of industrial waste slag as raw materials can save limited resources. At the same time, the construction equipment is simple and the construction is simple. Therefore, autoclaved aerated concrete blocks are widely used in current construction projects.
Process principle of autoclaved aerated concrete block
The masonry project of autoclaved aerated concrete block is a masonry structure made of brick, stone, cement, lime, sand, etc., which can bear the load of the superstructure durable, and has a certain resistance to freezing, heat preservation, moisture, Thermal insulation and other properties. This process is suitable for masonry and infill wall masonry projects such as autoclaved aerated concrete blocks and small lightweight concrete blocks for industrial and civil construction projects. Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks and small lightweight concrete blocks are lightweight and can be used as infill walls to reduce the weight of the building and reduce engineering investment. Therefore, it is widely used in frame structures, shear walls and other structures.
Precautions in the construction of autoclaved aerated concrete blocks
1. The construction of aerated concrete blocks must strictly abide by the technical indicators of the national standards in which they are located.
2. Structural beams and columns should be provided for walls with large spans or heights. Generally, when the length of the wall exceeds 5m, a reinforced concrete construction column can be installed in the middle; when the height of the wall exceeds 3m (walls≤120mm) or 4m (walls≥180mm), reinforced concrete can be added.
3. The daily construction height is controlled within 1.4m, the daily construction height in spring is controlled within 1.2m, and the construction must be stopped on rainy days.
4. The mortar joints should be horizontal and vertical during construction, and the upper and lower layers should be staggered. The corners should bite each other. The mortar should be full. After the construction, the mortar joints should be used inside and outside the original mortar to ensure the fullness of the mortar.
5. The construction joints of the wall must be made into inclined slabs, and the length of the inclined slabs should not be less than 2/3 of the height.
6. The interface between the window sill and the wall between the windows is where the stress is concentrated, and it is easy to be cracked due to the shrinkage of the construction. Therefore, it is appropriate to set a reinforced concrete cast-in-situ tape at the window sill to resist deformation.
7. Concave and convex parts (such as skirtings, rain covers, eaves, window sills, etc.) in the horizontal direction of the aerated concrete outer wall surface should be flooded and dripped to avoid water accumulation.
8. Calculate the number of layers and rows according to the size of the block before construction, check and correct the tie bars. Plain commercial concrete with the same thickness as the wall can be poured in advance at the root of the wall.
9. Reasonably arrange the construction period, and do not rush to work blindly. Where possible, construction should be avoided during the rainy season.
10. It is better to choose a special mortar with good bonding performance, its strength grade should not be less than M5, mortar should have good water retention, inorganic or organic plasticizers can be added to the mortar.
11. In order to eliminate shrinkage cracks caused by temperature changes between the main structure and the retaining wall, tie-bars must be left at the junction of the block and the wall column.
12. Due to the different performance indicators of aerated concrete blocks with different dry densities and strength levels, aerated concrete blocks with different dry densities and strength levels should not be mixed, and aerated concrete blocks should not be mixed with other blocks or blocks.
During the construction of autoclaved aerated concrete blocks, there are many points other than the above. In general, autoclaved aerated concrete blocks cannot be operated blindly when they are applied. Be sure to pay attention to these points.