As the name suggests, the hydraulic brick machine is a mechanical equipment that uses hydraulic transmission as the power to produce bricks. It is the mainstream model of large brick machines. As a large-scale machine, there are many requirements that need to be paid attention to when the hydraulic brick machine is used in production.
Instructions before using hydraulic brick machine
1. Before starting and using the molding machine, the operator must read and strictly implement the contents of this manual, and under the premise of ensuring the safety of the operator, carry out running-in, use and maintenance as required.
2. Check whether the hydraulic pipeline connection and installation are correct, whether the pipeline valve is opened correctly, whether the electrical circuit connection is correct, whether each lubricating oil point has lubricating oil that meets the requirements, whether the mechanical connection of each part is reliable, and the hopper and the material frame Whether there are ironware and debris, whether the air pipe and water pipe are connected intact, whether the air pressure and water pressure meet the requirements, whether the main oil pump is pre-filled with hydraulic oil, after confirming that all items meet the requirements, you can turn on the power supply, start the circulating pump, and go to the hydraulic system Fill hydraulic oil.
After the hydraulic oil filling is completed, close the refueling inlet valve and run the circulating pump for 2 hours to ensure that the hydraulic oil reaches a temperature above 15°C. Then stop the circulating pump, exhaust the air in the oil tank of the pump station, start the circulating pump again, and then start the main Pump, adjust the system pressure, manually actuate the movable crossbeam, the mold base crossbeam, the distributing trolley and the robot manipulator, according to the speed, adjust the opening size of each action valve, and then install the mold.
Start of hydraulic press production
1. Preparations before the start-up of press brick production
1) Observe the oil tank level on the main engine. The level is between 1/3 and 2/3 of the scale. When the level is lower than 1/3, the appropriate amount of new hydraulic oil that meets the requirements should be added in time.
2) Check each lubrication point and confirm that the lubrication point is sufficient.
3) Check whether the compressed air pressure is between 6 and 8 bar.
4) Check whether the pressure of the cooling circulating water is above 4bar and the water temperature is below 30℃.
5) Check whether there is material in the material frame and hopper, whether there is debris in the material, and remove the debris.
6) Check the connections of all oil pipes, water pipes, and compressed air pipes, and tighten them reliably to ensure no leakage.
7) Check whether the robot manipulator is in the initial position and whether there is air leakage in the gas path.
8) Check whether the clip of the robot manipulator falls off, and reset the clip that has fallen off.
2. Start-up and operation of hydraulic brick machine
1) When the forming machine is started, personnel are not allowed to approach areas that may cause injury, such as the rotating part of the pump, the moving part of the distributing trolley, the rotating part of the distributor, the pressing part of the movable beam of the main unit, and the demolding part of the mold base beam. Within the palletizing range of the robot manipulator, the range of the forward and backward movement of the feeder, the chain transmission range of the scraper, etc.!
2) When the ambient temperature is below 5°C, the circulation pump should be started first, and the circulating pump should be cycled for enough time to ensure that the oil temperature is above 15°C before starting the hydraulic main and auxiliary pumps.
3) Every time you start the molding machine, the working time of starting the hydraulic pump should not exceed 10 seconds to protect the motor and hydraulic pump. If it fails to start, stop for 1 to 2 minutes before starting the next time. If it fails to start three times in a row, find out the cause, and then start after troubleshooting.