The main body of ZY1200A hydraulic brick machine adopts four beams and four columns structure for component installation. Through the vertical column pretension, the whole equipment and the four beams form a frame closure, and the four columns are oriented to sit. The bricks produced by the equipment have high precision, compact structure, high hardness and strong fatigue resistance of the machine, making the whole production process stable and reliable.
It can be said that the quality of the equipment depends on the correct use of the operator. The long service life of the equipment must be maintained by the staff. These two tasks are not sloppy, they need to be operated in accordance with principles.
Principles for the correct use and maintenance of ZY1200A hydraulic brick machine:
4 correct choices
1. Choose to use genuine hydraulic oil of the correct grade, and do not use inferior or regenerated hydraulic oil.
2. Choose to use the correct grade of lubricating oil, do not use inferior lubricating oil.
3. Choose clean circulating cooling water, it is recommended to use demineralized water.
4. Choose clean compressed air, it is recommended to use freeze-dried and filtered clean air.
1. Regularly replace the filter element of the hydraulic system and the genuine hydraulic oil of the correct brand.
2. Add lubricating oil and grease to each sliding part regularly.
3. Regularly clean or replace the desiccant and air filter on the user-supplied compressed air equipment.
4. Regularly clean the dust on the equipment, focusing on cleaning the stains on each sliding part.
6 basic guarantees
1. Ensure that the new machine will run in for 3 months after the cycle period is not less than 20 seconds;
2. Ensure that the molding machine is not operated when the hydraulic oil temperature is lower than 15 ℃ or higher than 55 ℃;
3. Ensure that the hydraulic molding machine is not violated;
4. Ensure that the forming machine is not operated when the lower tank is under negative pressure;
5. Ensure that the molding machine will not continue to run after the filter jam alarm occurs;
6. Ensure that the molding machine will not continue to run without failures being eliminated;
The above is the introduction of all contents about the principle of correct use and maintenance of ZY1200A hydraulic brick machine. Through the above introduction, we can know that we need to do “4,4,6” principle in use to do a good job of protecting the equipment.
The above knowledge can be used for reference or implementation of hydraulic brick machine operators and maintenance personnel in their work. Only in this way can we save unnecessary costs or fail to do our daily work and affect the quality of the equipment.