As the name suggests, the hydraulic brick machine is the mechanical equipment for producing bricks with hydraulic transmission as the power. As a large machine, there are many requirements that need to be paid attention to when hydraulic brick machine is used in production.
First, before using the hydraulic brick machine
1. Before starting and using the molding machine, the operator must read and strictly implement all the contents in this manual, and run in, use and maintain as required under the premise of ensuring the safety of the operator.
2. Check whether the connection and installation of each hydraulic pipeline is correct, whether the pipeline valve is opened correctly, whether the electrical circuit connection is correct, whether each lubricating oil point meets the requirements of the lubricating oil, and whether the mechanical connection of each part is reliable. Whether there are ironware and debris, whether the air pipe and water pipe are intact, whether the air pressure and water pressure meet the requirements, whether the main oil pump is pre-filled with hydraulic oil, and after confirming that everything meets the requirements, you can send the power supply, start the circulation pump, and go to the hydraulic system Fill the hydraulic oil. After the hydraulic oil is filled, close the fuel inlet valve and run the circulating pump for 2 hours to ensure that the hydraulic oil reaches a temperature above 15 ° C. Then stop the circulating pump, exhaust the air in the fuel tank of the pump station, and start the cycle again Pump, then start the main pump, adjust the system pressure, manually move the movable beam, mold beam, cloth trolley and robot manipulator, adjust the opening size of each action valve according to the speed, and then install the mold.
Second, the production of hydraulic pressure brick
1. Preparations before the start of the press production of the forming machine
1) Observe the tank liquid level on the main engine. The liquid level is between 1/3 and 2/3 of the scale. When the liquid level is lower than 1/3, an appropriate amount of new hydraulic oil that meets the requirements should be added in time.
2) Check each lubricating point and confirm that the lubricating point is sufficient.
3) Check if the compressed air pressure is between 6 and 8 bar.
4) Check whether the pressure of the cooling circulating water reaches above 4 bar and the water temperature is below 30 ° C.
5) Check whether there is material in the material frame and hopper, whether there is debris in the material, and remove debris.
6) Check the joints of oil pipes, water pipes and compressed air pipes, and tighten them reliably to ensure no leakage.
7) Check whether the robot manipulator is in the initial position and whether there is air leakage in the air circuit.
8) Check if the clip of the robot manipulator has fallen off, and reset the clip that has fallen off.
2.Starting operation of hydraulic brick machine
1) When the molding machine is started, personnel are prohibited from approaching areas that may cause injury, such as the rotating parts of the pump, the forward and backward moving parts of the cloth trolley, the rotating parts of the cloth dispenser, the pressing part of the movable beam of the main unit, and the demolding part of the mold beam. Within the robotic manipulator’s stacking range, the feeder’s forward and backward movement range, the scraper chain transmission range, etc.!
2) When the ambient temperature is below 5 ℃, start the circulating pump first, and circulate for a sufficient time to ensure that the oil temperature is above 15 ℃, then start the hydraulic main and auxiliary pumps.
3) Each time the molding machine is started, the working time of starting the hydraulic pump should not exceed 10 seconds to protect the motor and the hydraulic pump. If it fails to start, stop for 1 to 2 minutes before starting the next time. If it fails to start 3 times in a row, the cause should be found out, and the fault should be restarted.
Third, hydraulic brick machine brick pressing operation
1. When the hydraulic brick machine is running, the system pressure of the hydraulic system, the bricking pressure, the temperature of the hydraulic oil and the pressure of the pump tank should be checked frequently. Under normal circumstances, the temperature of the hydraulic oil is maintained between 25 ℃ ～ 55 ℃ The pressure of the fuel tank of the pumping station is between +0.05 and + 0.15Mpa. It is strictly forbidden to run the molding machine under the negative pressure of the fuel tank of the pumping station.
2. When the hydraulic brick machine is working, pay attention to listening for abnormal sounds. Always check the oil circuit, cooling water circuit, and inlet pipe for leaks. If leaks are found, they must be eliminated immediately. If abnormal pumps are found, howling and Vibration, stop immediately to check whether there is gas in the fuel tank of the pumping station, and remove excess gas.
3. When the manipulator drops bricks during the operation of the hydraulic brick machine and needs maintenance, the robot manipulator must be stopped under the premise of ensuring the safety of the operator to prevent a safety accident.
4. When the hydraulic brick machine is blocked during operation and cannot distribute the material, it must be stopped immediately under the premise of ensuring the safety of the operator to prevent the upper punch from crushing the mold.
5. When the “hydraulic card valve” occurs during the operation of the hydraulic brick machine, it will cause the movement to be out of control. It must be stopped immediately under the premise of ensuring the safety of the operator to prevent damage to the equipment.
6. When the hydraulic brick machine is running without material in the hopper and frame, the molding machine should be stopped immediately to prevent the mold from being crushed. It is strictly prohibited to pressurize the rodless cavity of the main cylinder of the molding machine when there is no material in the mold cavity.
Fourth, the shutdown of the hydraulic brick machine
1. When there is no material to stop during normal use, it is necessary to move the upper punch to the upper position and hang the machine lock to return the cloth trolley to the rear position, the mold frame is lowered to the lower position, and the robot manipulator stays in the safe position before stopping. Prevent the danger caused by the movement of mechanical parts due to the gradual leakage of pressure oil and the malfunction of the robot.
2. In the event of a sudden power outage such as sudden power failure during use, it is necessary to use the hydraulic oil in the accumulator to manually move the upper punch to the upper position and hang the machine lock to return the cloth trolley to the rear position and the mold frame to the lower position. In order to prevent the danger caused by the movement of mechanical parts due to the gradual internal leakage of pressure oil.
3. After the hydraulic brick machine is shut down, the remaining materials of the hopper, frame, and mold should be removed in time to prevent the remaining materials from corroding the equipment and affecting the normal use of the equipment.
4. After the hydraulic brick machine is stopped, the equipment surface of each part of the molding machine should be cleaned in time to remove oil and dust to ensure the cleanliness of the equipment.
5. If the hydraulic brick machine is not used for a long time, it should be sealed and stored according to regulations to prevent the equipment from being polluted.
Fifth, run-in of hydraulic brick machine
1. Before the new hydraulic forming machine or overhauled forming machine is put into normal production, it must be run in gradually to improve the cooperation of each friction pair and the working ability. After the running-in molding machine, the working reliability and service life have been significantly improved.
2. The running-in time is 3 months, the production cycle is not less than 20 seconds, and the molding pressing force is not more than 16Mpa.
3. After the break-in is finished, the hydraulic brick machine should be inspected and cleaned, and the filter element on the hydraulic system should be replaced.
4. Check and tighten the bolts, nuts and other parts that need to be tightened and adjusted.
Note: It is forbidden to directly enter the high-speed and full-load work without running in the hydraulic brick machine! This will shorten the life of the molding machine.
Sixth, precautions for the use of hydraulic brick machine
1. The operator must understand the instructions, be familiar with the working principles and procedures, and operate the equipment as required. Non-employed operators are not allowed to operate this equipment.
2. The power must be cut off when the equipment stops working or maintenance.
3. The material must not contain large particles (greater than 10mm) aggregates or other sundries, especially solid items such as iron parts, which can damage the mold and equipment.
4. It is necessary to remove the adhesion on the pallet in time. The production of pallets must meet the requirements, the diagonal error is less than 5mm, and no more than five pieces are stacked on the board feeder.
5. During operation, non-operators should operate the equipment, and no one should touch the machinery to avoid personal accidents.
6. Do not allow long-term no-load vibration operation.